Tuesday, March 30, 2010

108, ON THE OTHER HAND, NOT FUCKING DEAD

Remember last week when we wrote about 108 breaking up?

Well, you can probably ignore that. Turns out the everyone (including the band) spoke too soon and the resurrection of 108 is already underway.

"108 has not broken up. Rasaraja [aka Robert Fish] has left the band, but 108 will continue in full force with a new direction and focus. We will be writing, recording and playing shows this year to support 18.61 and create new music."

So does this mean that Vic is back on vocals? Who knows? Apparently no one.

7 comments:

spenserprufrock said...

No Rob Fish, no 108. Sorry.

xjoe jacksonx said...

I second that

xbrooklynx said...

I thought i was treated like a 5 year old watching trial... I got a very similar feeling watching 108.

take your arrogance and shove it up your asses you self righteous dicks.

spenserprufrock said...

I really do get a condescending vibe from Trial, not in a "we're punk and we think we are right" sort of way, but a "I am a professor who possesses knowledge, listen to me" sort of way.

Unknown said...

Greg Bennick is a super chill guy. But it'd be hard not to come of as a bit condecending if you sang for a band with strong opinions I would think...

xbrooklynx said...

"hey everybody that thinks the exact same way I do we should all get in a room and let me tell you how to think exactly like me..."


Ive read the same books as you homie. get real.

spenserprufrock said...

In no way did I mean anything against Bennick personally, I have just always found Trial lyrics to be ridiculous, that is not to say he isn't a good person.