Tuesday, December 28, 2010

OLD NEWS RECORDS IS BACK.... SORT OF

I've had a few people from out of state e-mail me asking about the availability of the new Tamerlane album, but wasn't quite sure how to go about getting it to people.

I (hopefully) solved that problem today when I built a Big Cartel store for Old News Records. It's got the Tamerlane full-length, the demo, the Up River EP and both Cherem releases.

I don't plan on putting out hard copies of any more albums, but since I don't have a band anymore, I don't have a merch table at shows. And since there aren't really any shows anyway, that's another problem.

But if you wanted to get any of these, and never had the means to get to a show, I tried to make it as easy as possible. So head on over and check it out.

http://oldnewsrecords.bigcartel.com/

No comments: