Monday, April 20, 2009

DOGWELDER HAS SOME COMPETITION



Todd Archer of The Dallas Morning News reports: The lead singer is 6-8 with a shaved head and tattoos. The bass player is 6-6 and weighs 353 pounds. The drummer’s head is shaved, too, and he also weighs more than 300 pounds.

“We have the heaviest band in the world — literally,” said Justin Chapman, the lead guitarist. “You try to make the music fit your image, and to me, I see big guys on stage, big, scary guys, and I want to hear heavy, scary music.”

Cowboys right tackle Marc Colombo is the lead singer and guitarist. Right guard Leonard Davis plays bass. Backup guard Cory Procter is on drums. Chapman, who played on the offensive line next to Davis at Wortham High School, is the newcomer.

THEIR BASS PLAYER'S NICKNAME IS EVEN BIGG DAWGG!

Check them out!



11 comments:

XfirestormX said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trevor said...

"If they didnt play pro football what would you call a room of half naked doods high fiving and slapping butts."

Soccer players! I knew it.

xJar-edgex said...

They win in the literal heavy category. But i think Dogwelder wins figuratively... that band sucks balls.

XfirestormX said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JesusPresley said...

Wow, that was just fucking awful music. But I have gots to get me some of those Affliction shirts, they are so hot right now.

Mike POW said...

POW weights over 1100lbs all together. So we win the southern UTs fatty pants band award/. Dudes in towels walking around high fiveing is wrestler sleep over

Anonymous said...

words cannot describe my discust. Oh and the soccer players over here have sex with 12 year old boys. So um yeah I agree trevor

XfirestormX said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I don't understand how that's a stab at the army? I'm pretty sure the local afghans favorite sport is soccer and I'm pretty sure their favorite hobby is sexing up pre-teen boys. Is there a connection between the two yes, maybe no. But I'm standing by it cause I hate soccer and I wouldn't be caught dead playing it. I support my friends that play though. That's as much support I'll give the "sport".

As far as the Army comments well, you can talk shit about the Army all you want. I'll agree with you. I'm not a lifer and although I've been lucky enough to have internet I figured I'd keep in touch with my friends and see how things are doing on the home front because that means a lot to me. Don't worry about these fucks who die over here. I don't and no one should. It's all dumb but what can ya do. But saying we all fuck around on the internet is a bold statement coming from the comfort of your home. I just choose to do so on my free time because there is a lot of downtime at the moment. Maybe I could write letters since our technology isn't sophisticated enough to have internet in Afghanistan. This isn't world war 2. It's a dumb pointless make friends war. Fucking retarded

P.S. I still love you casey

xbrooklynx said...

Yeah soccer is gay as fuck.