Monday, April 13, 2009

GCAcast 02




On this week's GCAcast learn the origins of the XBigDoggX title, what a "pager" is, why this podcast would not exist without the band Nirvana, how you may be able to see the new Slapshot documentary in Salt Lake City, why Canada does not understand the law, how Isis and Pelican will get you laid, figure out why Dogwelder is, or is not, the new Emerge from Darkness and much, much more.

Most importantly, if you're willing to attempt to break a world record in the GCAcast studio, we want to help you do it. First off, are you willing to eat 9 jalapenos in one minute? Listen to the podcast to understand why, then let us now if you're down in the comments and we'll have you on the show!

Download GCAcast 02

9 comments:

travisXhill said...

nine in one minute? piece of cake i think i can do it

XfirestormX said...

When trying to find out the guidelines for this found out it is now 16. How bout 17 or 18 think you can do it??

Gardner! said...

im only 20 minutes in right now
.... oh my god
hahahaha
im so happy with you guys are doing
haha
you made my day better

travisXhill said...

Yeah fuck it. I'll give it a go. It shouldn't be too hard considering I'm like super edge and what not.

Anonymous said...

I still think you need to have shit talk at the end of every podcast with will calling casey about tom hahahaha. Dude I laughed til I cried on the first one you guys did. Miss you<333

Awesome James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Awesome James said...

hell I'll do that. bring on those jalapenos.

Anonymous said...

i just engulfed 9 jalapenos in less than a minute. pshhhhh

easy duz it

xjoe jacksonx said...

I love these podcasts I'm so glad you guys are doing these