Monday, September 28, 2009

DOUBLE CROSS FEATURES SLAPSHOT

Double Cross, the net's premier hardcore history page, recently asked former Slapshot guitarist Steve Risteen what his greatest show memory was:
There are so many great show memories, it is hard to pick one. But, a stand out would be one of the many times we played with the Bad Brains and I kept having a guitar problems, I think it was the amp. I turn to try and fix it and Dr. Know was already on it. Yes, Dr. Know of the Bad Brains was my roadie for a few minutes. That was cool.
Now, head over to Double Cross and check out their excellent two part interview with Mark of seminal Salt Lake straightedge band, Insight.

4 comments:

xbrooklynx said...

I thought i heard a rumor somewhere that Steve wasnt in the band anymore?

Dan Fletcher said...

Correct.

xbrooklynx said...

Salt Lake inside joke... you wouldn't get it, sorry dan.

steveslapshot said...

whats the joke??