Thursday, November 19, 2009

NOISECREEP INTERVIEWS DWID

Dwid doesn't give a whole lot of interviews, but when he does, he usually has a few interesting things to talk about. Check out an excerpt below.

Noisecreep.com -- Can you remember which bands or styles of music made an impact on you when you were really young?

One of the first punk records I bought was in 1984. It was a double album compilation LP called 'Peace/War' and it featured extreme bands from all over the world. I was 13-years-old at the time and a double album was a double album was a great deal for my limited funds. I found the G.I.S.M. and Septic Death tracks and accompanying artwork to be life altering for me.

Why do you think you gravitated towards hardcore and metal?

I was interested in extreme music and art and during the '80s punk/hc/metal offered this as a creative outlet.

Read the rest...

No comments: