Tuesday, August 19, 2008

GCA GOES TO COMIC CON!


Last month, Sias and I (along with about six others) went down to San Diego for Comic Con. It was 5 days of nerds, partying and hanging out at the beach.

I took along a video camera so that I could make a sweet video of the trip. I've been working on it since we got home, and finally just had to put it up, otherwise I would have just kept working on it and no one would have ever seen it.

I might make a more detailed post later, with still pics and the like, but for now, just enjoy the video. I worked hard on it.

(A little tip: It looks and plays a lot better if you let it load all the way and play it full screen.)


San Diego Comic Con from Grudge City Activities on Vimeo.

2 comments:

xjoe jacksonx said...

"Shut your mouth before I fuck it...with my dick!" That was fun to watch, & real entertaining, thanks Trevor

sias said...

sooo many half naked ladies. power girl was the hottest one there though, id marry her, even in the stupid outfit.