Thursday, August 21, 2008

SPEAKING OF REUNIONS...

I know I promised a Victims video today, but with all the other videos that we've uploaded this week, we burned through all the free space on our Vimeo page, and there wasn't enough space available to get it up.

As soon as it resets, I promise I'll get videos from Victims and xReflectx up as soon as possible.

But to tide you over, I did have enough room for this one last incredibly exclusive video, and it's something that you all need to see.

You may have heard the rumor that City to City is toying with the notion of getting back together, and while nothing has been officially set we did manage to catch a little bit of the secret band practice that took place late Monday night.

Feast your eyes on the new City to City jam!


City To City Exclusive from Grudge City Activities on Vimeo.

3 comments:

xbrooklynx said...

that was sorta bull shit cause sious said we couldnt play loud cause christen would get mad... so we didnt get to fully jam out like we usually do.

Brandi said...

Glad to see my Rock Band being put to good use!!

sias said...

thanks brandi for loaning us your gear