Saturday, January 31, 2009

GODFATHER II THE VIDEO GAME, BAD ASS OR BAD NEWS?

So me being the nerd everyone knows me to be I've been watching the development of the new Godfather game for a while now and I have to say I'm pretty excited. After watching recent videos displaying some of the more mature content I asked myself how I thought most of you would feel about it. Personally my views on violence and sexual content in video games are intriguing when presented to a mature audience but I know a lot of people who would disagree with me. So, with that said watch the videos here and let us know how you feel on the subject in the comments section.

1 comment:

Big Mike said...

Looks like a similar gameplay to the first one, but with a different story line. The first one was fun as hell, some of the gun battles are even better than GTA.