Sunday, January 18, 2009

STAR WARS - ACCORDING TO SOMEONE THAT'S NEVER SEEN IT

This has nothing to do with HC and it isn't newsworthy at all, but it might be one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Some guy asked his friend to retell the plot of the original STAR WARS trilogy even though she's never actually seen it. He tapes her answer and animates the whole thing. It's hilarious and way better than Episode I, II or III. Check it out.


Star Wars: Retold (by someone who hasn't seen it) from Joe Nicolosi on Vimeo.

3 comments:

sias said...

thats much better than mikes recount of starwars.

mikeXreflect said...

this was awesome.

MikEdge said...

Hey, I am proud to have never seen that shit. I don't have flash player so I can't watch this. But I am sure it's better than any of the real star wars movies. All I know about star wars is the stupid R2D2 and CP3O gold guy thing talking to me at disneyland when I was a little boy and I knew right then and there that I never wanted to see any of that sci-fi loserdom. Go play football you chess club fruits.

Big Mike