Thursday, August 27, 2009

FINAL TWILIGHT CONCERT OF THE YEAR


Tonight marks the final outing of the Thursday night concert series—and it might be the last one for a while. The planned Gallivan Center remodel will start soon, leaving the location of next year's concerts uncertain.

There's talk of setting up a temporary stage at Library Square, but nothing is set in stone yet.

So tonight, head down and catch Robert Randolph & the Family Band and Black Joe Lewis and think about all the good things that will come with the newly remodeled Gallivan Center in 2011 (including bathrooms and more areas where you can actually see the stage).

3 comments:

Jake Miller said...

Am I the only one who thinks Gallivan shows are a freeway entrance to high blood pressure and anger management classes? If I had a targeting system and missiles I would launch as many as I could into the souls of all the Buckle shopping ass clowns yelling Freebird during a "fuckin gay slow song" who are only there to kill time and "get some strange" while they text their "bro" Jeremy who's dial back ring tone is the Pearl Jam song Jeremy. Fuck! I fucking hate that place. As long as Thursday nights host Gallivan shows, then Thursday night is the worst night of the week.

xbrooklynx said...

I like the galivan nights... but only because i make lots of money that night. But going there blows big time dick

xJASON OHARAx said...

Oh Jake I couldnt agree with you more. I just wish I would have come up with something that awesome that sums it up so well.