Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TAMERLANE CD'S ARE BEING PRESSED AS WE SPEAK


I dropped the discs off at the pressing plant this morning and the sleeves are ready to be picked up. I ditched the jewel cases this time around in favor of cardboard sleeves. They're easier to lug around and look a lot better, I think. This is the same CD/demo we had a year or so ago, but we ran out and I wanted to keep some in stock now that we're playing regularly again.

If the show happens this friday, I will have them with me. Unfortunately, even if the show does go on, Tamerlane will not be playing. Daryl has to make a quick trip out to DC this weekend and when he gets back we'll be focusing on the recording time we have booked next month and the Starkweather show.

If you can't make it to the show, or it we don't find a venue I'll hopefully be setting up some kind of online store within the next few weeks.

1 comment:

Awesome James said...

Good thing your making more cds. My copy got fucking keifed. Mad as hell I was.