Monday, October 19, 2009

STUFF YOU WILL HATE INTERVIEWS EZEC



"Who the fuck are Winds of Plague and Suicide Silence??? Don't listen to "Haterz Be Damned" but laughed at the cover for it with Jay Reason a few times!!! Hollywood Undead are good kids..."

---

"I really hated it when I punched Paris Mayhew from the Cro-Mags in the face and he bled real human blood."

---

"I feel bad cause I should have beat Chubbie like I beat Dwid. At least Dwid stood for the beating!!! I smacked Chubbie only twice in my life. He can run pretty fast for a fat fuck. He even ratted me out so he deserves a worst beating then Dwid. I left Cleveland because of the legal situation. All I know that both of those dudes can really scream when they get hit. I love that I also knocked out Chubbie's cousin who he left for dead. The Lunachicks saw the whole thing so it was kinda funny. I even slammed his cow print ninja bike on the concrete."

Read more.

No comments: