Tuesday, December 9, 2008

SPEAKING OF PRO WRESTLING...

I was flipping through the channels last night, and stopped on the WWE's Monday Night Raw. I decided to check it out because I was a fan back in the day (I saw Hulk Hogan and Earthquake in a Stretcher Match when I was 10) and was curious to see if any of the old dudes were still around.

There was a match on between two guys I had never seen, but something caught my eye. One of them was X'd up. He calls himself CM Punk, so I checked Wikipedia this morning and this is what I found:

"Throughout his career, Punk has consistently used the gimmick of being straight edge, a lifestyle he follows in real life. Depending on alignment as a crowd favorite or villain, different aspects of the culture are emphasized to encourage the desired audience reaction."

4 comments:

Austin said...

Come on Trevor, dan or sias posted something on this a while back.
Get with the times..
p.s wrestling is gay

Anonymous said...

austin is right. there was already a post on this guy, and a video to go along with.

Trevor said...

You two keep talking shit about my posts and I'll close this thing right now. I swear to god, I will. Try me.

sias said...

hey trevor, i say more double posting and less austin and shon getting sassy.