Tuesday, December 9, 2008

FOR ALL THOSE STRAIGHTEDGE FALL OUT FAN-BOYS



From Rolling Stone's interview with singer Patrick Stump:

I thought you guys were all straight-edge, but I recently saw a photo of Pete drinking alcohol.


Pete got older, and I'm legal now, but we're still not a partying band. I'm too busy to get drunk. I'll have a glass of wine at dinner, but that's about it. I've still never gone up to a bar and ordered a drink. I have a crippling fear of doing it because I don't know the basic social conventions of doing it. I've only seen it in movies.

And yes, we know the drummer played with Vegan Reich (SEE CLINTON'S COMMENT FOR OUR OPINION).

2 comments:

Clinton Sawicz said...

who gives a flying fuck... this band has always sucked and always will. hopefully they let him drive the tour van and they drive off a cliff.

Unknown said...

if i remember right pete played in birthright too?