Monday, September 22, 2008

REGARDING HIGH SCHOOL INTERNET BULLSHIT

I posted this in the Starkweather thread but figured everyone should see it:

This crew shit is fucking stupid.

99% of the people at the Starkweather show will be the same 99% that are at every show: grown ups who don't know or care about this LCE-Violence-East-Coast-West-Coast-Jets-vs.-Sharks childishness.

Please keep this website (and the hardcore scene) free of your immature, high school nonsense.

To anyone who thinks they're going to live out some overly dramatic, Westside Story crew drama at a hardcore show in Salt Lake City... you've got another thing coming.


6 comments:

T said...

hellll yeeaaaaah

XfirestormX said...

holy shit how did i miss that shit. I just read the comments from that starkweather post and might I say HOLY SHIT! The violence family???The Killer B's???? HOLY SHIT!!!! I dont even know what to say except I hope it is a crazy twisted version of west side story. Im with trevor though drag em out and sort em out. anyone. especially those who know better. I havnt been this excited about a show ever except maybe when we went to new york to see them and they were easily the best band ive ever seen

Idaho Dan said...

i also just read that other thread for the first time, and i actually got so embarrased i had to walk away from my desk at work. but holy fuck i can't wait for december.

toddstarkweather said...

Free shirt to BigDogg for being one of the kooks that came to NYC to see us play!!! There were times when I wouldn't take a 10 minute subway ride to see bands I liked and you guys flew across the friggin' country. Nice.

xjoe jacksonx said...

I'm gonna have my wife do most of my x-mas shopping at the starkweather merch table, sorry to change the subject but you know what will happen if you fuck this show up for us

sias said...

dont threaten me joe.